Benefits for Corporate Members
SMSDC works as a partner company to assist in certifying current suppliers to help develop minority businesses become better partners for large corporations.
- Assistance with pre-screening potential MBE partners for upcoming bid opportunities.
- Scheduling one-on-one meetings to help your company source suppliers efficiently.
- ‘SMSDC Quick Response Team’: One-click service when you need a list of certified MBEs urgently, we will conduct a search for qualified MBEs and send you a list at the earliest.
- One-on-one buyer training. This training defines why having a strong supplier diversity and development program directly impacts the company’s bottom line. This training also teaches how to identify and include MBEs in the corporate supplier chain.
- Training to use the NMSDC MBISYS and SMSDC supplier base.
- You will have the opportunity to host “How to do business with us” training sessions for MBEs.
- Corporate networking events are organized for supplier diversity professionals to meet with peers from other corporations.
- Interactive corporate training to utilize the resources SMSDC offers to achieve your supplier diversity goals, and reporting your progress, success and numbers to your customers.
- SMSDC will work with your company to host informational forums for MBEs, based on project needs.
- Minority demographic, statistics, facts and figures.
- Podium access for your company to speak about your programs and initiatives.
- Numerous opportunities to interact with skilled MBEs that can add value to your business.
- Advertise current and future sourcing opportunities in SMSDC’s monthly newsletter.