Sep 23 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What is Diversity at the Border?
Diversity at the Border is a virtual event filled with informational workshops, networking and matchmaking opportunities. At this event you will be able to meet with SMSDC’s corporate members, certified MBEs and community partners looking to do business with suppliers in the West Texas and New Mexico region.
This is your opportunity to virtually meet & network with SMSDC’s corporate members specifically looking for suppliers in the West Texas & New Mexico region.
Who will be in attendance?
All SMSDC Corporate Members, Certified MBEs and community partners have been invited to attend the complimentary event.
What is the cost and how do I register?
This is a complimentary event for all SMSDC Corporate Members, Certified MBEs and Community Partners. To register, click here now.
2021 Virtual Events
- May 20, 2021 – “2021 MBE “Idol” Preliminaries”
- April 22, 2021 – “How to do Business with Union Pacific” Passcode: Cb5iU?p9
- March 25, 2021 – “2021 Virtual Annual Stakeholders’ Meeting” Passcode: ^QvH3$Qw
- July 29, 2021 – “2021 New Frontier MBE Showcase” Passcode: v%E?5RUq
- August 19, 2021 – “2021 MBE “Idol” FINALS” Passcode: anc&ms8P
2020 Virtual Events
- September 17, 2020 – MBE “Idol” Preliminaries Passcode: 1t3*nk%Y
- August 20, 2020 – United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement: Operating under the New Trilateral Framework Password: @um+$o0L
For a copy of the presentation, please click in the following link: USMCA – SMSDC Presentation MNA 08 20 20
- August 5, 2020 – MBE Showcase, Virtual Event Passcode: fmbf*k27
- June 18, 2020 – “MBEIC Tips from the Trenches During COVID-19” Passcode: 7A.304^@
- May 27, 2020 – “Preparing during COVID 19: How to protect yourself, your business & be ready for upcoming business opportunities” Passcode: 9P%z27?A
*Refunds for all events may be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 96 business hours prior to the event.